New York Yankees Offseason Do’s and Dont’s
Here are some Do’s and Dont’s for the Yankees offseason
1. Offer tons of money to C.C. Sabathia. This signing will make a statement. The Yankees mean business.
2. Look into signing Derek Lowe before AJ Burnett.
3. Sign a reliever.
4. Hold onto prospects at all costs.
5. Make Brett Gardner a starting outfielder.
1. Trade for Jake Peavy.
2. Offer more than 4 years to any pitcher not named CC Sabathia.
3. Offer CC Sabathia more than 6 years.
4. Trade Hideki Matsui or Johnny Damon.
5. Get into a bidding war with a team and end up making too long, or too much of a commitment.